Saturday, February 7, 2015

Hustle & Grind, Weekend Edition

Weekends are working days around here, but a slightly later start time means coffee meditation in the (hanging) garden.


Today, I have a rehearsal and a film shoot with the Void Theater Company, a yoga class (if I hurry) and then a performance of The Harper's Play at Jack NY. Cue- big breakfast!


Power plate, activate- turkey bacon, whole wheat tortilla, egg and greens.

It just began snowing outside my window, which means I'll bundle up like I'm hitting the Iditarod and trundle to the subway, wondering how on earth anyone can manage to look even remotely stylish in this weather? I cease caring at approximately 30 degrees.

I'm excited to feature a workout tomorrow with a very special guest contributor. Keep your eyes peeled. 


Do you have a working weekend? What's your favorite Saturday AM ritual? And do you try to look fly in the cold, or does comfort reign?