Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Favorite 6 Miler

From my house to the end of the Coney Island Boardwalk in Seagate and Back is just over six miles. It's one of the most beautiful runs in the world. I'll miss it if I end up moving for graduate school. 

I'll let you know how it goes! It's been an embarrassingly long time since I've done any running, and I haven't run outside since the summer. Bring it on!

The boardwalk can be treacherous, though- so be careful! I personally think this makes it more exciting.... (Photo from the NY Daily News)

4 comments:

Trainer T.s Fitness said...

Loooove it! Wish I was with ya, btw there is a park near my sisters house has some steps I just love.

I know what you mean by miss it, nice run!

Lisa said...

Oh nice! I would love to run places like that. Especially in the dead of winter!!

Julie D. said...

oh hope you took pictures on your run to show us! sounds awesome!

Unknown said...

You know what I just learned Keelie?
Trader Joe's has discontinued peanut flour! Apparently, its an allergen. DUH! If you know you're allergic to peanuts then don't buy peanut flour! (This is me venting lol)... I was bummed because of your rave review on the stuff!

Post a Comment