Monday, July 8, 2013

Eat Clean, Sweat Well, Sleep Naked

We have a small but varied Greenmarket in my new hood on Sundays. 

I grabbed a few fresh finds- CORN! YES!

***

I rejoined Bally's! I was a loyal member for years, then got rid of my membership to take advantage of my student benefits in grad school, but I'm back! I squeezed in a quick 30 mins of cardio and some plyometrics, and felt my mood increase in direct relation to sweat expenditure. It was beautiful. 

***

The NYC heat wave has been messing with my sleep in a major way, and it's been affecting my quality of life, bigtime. I was very interested to read 'Five Reasons to Sleep Naked' by Natasha Turner, initially because I love reading anything that validates my opinions, but noticed that all of the listed reasons relate to temperature. Give it a gander.