Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Weekend Full of Playdates!

Happy Weekend, pals! I've got some exciting cooking/ baking plans for this weekend, but I'll share those later... As soon as I'm done sipping on my daily iced coffee, I'm getting ready to do some quick circuit workouts (it's possible I slept a little to late to go to bikram as planned)...

And THEN, I have a lunch date with one of my best friends and favorite babies- we'll have a picnic in Central Park, and then walk over to FAO Schwarz and visit my husband at the Wafels & Dinges cart for some dessert! Weather, PLEASE keep it together!


ARE THEY NOT ADORABLE? Our husbands went to college together, and the four of us have been close friends for almost seven years now! It's so exciting to see your friends get married and have insanely beautiful offspring! :)


We had our last play date two months ago and although I look like a crazy baby stealer here, I gave him back (begrudgingly) at the end of the day...

AND TOMORROW I have another playdate with some friends and their super handsome munchkin- the ring bearer at our wedding!

Wedding Photo Sneak Peek! My husband and I high-fiving our adorable flowergirl and ring bearer!

On a slightly random note, I'm bumping one of my favorite tracks to lift to- Duzzit Slow by Bassnectar. My sister and I got tickets to see them on Governors Island this summer, and we're stoked!!!!



What does your Saturday look like? Awesome relaxing fun-ness, I hope!

Check back later for playdate pics and updates on my new-recipe testings! :)