Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Suppose I'll Keep Him...


That's my cute hubs. We won't get to see each other much tomorrow (my birthday!) so he came home from work with flowers, cake from The Chocolate Factory (O.M.G) AND I got my present early- an iPod Touch! 


I've been rocking a FIRST GENERATION iPod Classic for the past five years... no joke. We've been through some crazy workouts together, the Classic and I... It has some pretty annoying glitches, though, so I'm happy to have the new addition... :)

Tomorrow will be my busiest birthday ever. I teach two classes in the Bronx in the AM, then head back to Brooklyn to teach two more classes, and then I have to run into Manhattan for two auditions (a short film and a music video). Oy. Vey. I'm tired just thinking about it...

4 comments:

Gina; The Candid RD said...

HAppy birthday to you!!!!
Love the new iPod. I am like you and have been rocking my old one for about three years (you win). I bought Nick and new one for Christmas and will probably get myself one soon.
I hope you have a great birthday night!

Unknown said...

:) Thanks, Gina!

Katie ♥ said...

Dear keelie.

I will mail you the pups if I can come too! I want to hang in NYC with you! Would be a blast!

yay for a new iphone! U looks so cute! Awwww your husband is the best! U guys are both just too cute!!

xoxo <3

Unknown said...

Katie you are welcome to visit in NYC ANYTIME! :) You let me know!!!

Post a Comment