Monday, December 13, 2010

Abs and Randomness

10 bear crawls w/ pushup
20 pushups (to test my level for the 100 Push Up Program I'm starting tomorrow!)
20 bird dog (10x side)
20 stability ball crunches
20 extended arm side planks (10x side)
20 turned out calf raises
20 calf raises in parallel (dancer, much?)
10 reverse crunches
60 double armed kb swings (20x weight, 8k, 10k, 12k)
16 jump squats
20 hip bridge extensions on stability ball
20 kneeling back kicks (10x leg)
20 split squats
60 jumping jacks

Anddddd...

60 mins (8.5 miles) on the elliptical. I left my running shoes at home when I ran out the door to teach- the shoes I was wearing were OK for the elliptical, but would have been a big no go for running...


Happy Sweating!

6 comments:

Katie said...

You should definitely do the LI half! Where in Brooklyn do you live? We have been looking into moving to Park Slope bc Matt works in Nassau by the border of Queens and right now we live an hour away in Suffolk County.

Katie said...

Ohh I forgot to say, yaayyy for the 100 push-up program. Push-ups are definitely one of the simplest most effective exercises you can perform. I'm starting back at week 1 this week bc after improving my form, my max # dropped and I figured I should start fresh.

A Prelude To... said...

That's a great workout for feeling under the weather!! I wish I had been more like you today...
maybe by tonight I'll be able to suck it up and get something done!

Unknown said...

Katie- I'm in Manhattan Beach- it's near Brighton Beach and Coney Island... I have friends who live in Park Slope and LOVE it!

Thanks, Julie! I hope you get in a great workout!

Anonymous said...

Nice workout, some of my favorite exercises in there! I didn't get to work out today so I can't wait to sweat it out in the morning!

tenaciousmel said...

awesome workout . . high intensity is the way to go !! accidently deleted your post girl . . hope you're travelling well :) looking awesome.

Post a Comment