Thursday, December 9, 2010

Today, Yesterday and the Day Before...

Time has been crunched, and I've been a bit under the weather, so I've kept it short and sweet with my at home workouts. Lately, I'm particularly partial to Men's Health's The Power of 10 Jumpstart  Your Day Workout, and I use this free Online Tabata Timer to time my circuits.

So here goes:

Tuesday:

Men's Health Power of 10 Jumpstart Your Day Workout using Beach Fitness Tabata Timer (2x circuit)
Men's Health 15 Minute Abs Workout
* Both of these workouts require NO EQUIPMENT!!!! (With the exception of a step, but I usually just sub an exercise there, like jump rope or jumping jacks)

Wednesday:

Men's Health Power of 10 Jumpstart Your Day Workout (1x circuit)
* I tried to get Joe (the fiance) to work out with me... BAD idea. He was great for the first few exercises, but then started acting silly, and we both ended up laughing so hard that continuing to exercise was impossible. Lesson learned- working out with Joe is fun, but I don't get much done.

Today:


  • KB Double Handed Swings, 12, 10 and 8 k bells, 15 each weight
  • KB Snatches, 12, 10 and 8k bells, 10x arm x weight
  • KB Suitcase Deadlifts, 12, 10 and 8k bells, 10 x arm x weight
  • KB Sumo Squats, 12, 10 and 8k bells, 10 x weight
  • 4.25 mile run on TM incorporating some HIIT- 30 seconds at 5.5, 30 seconds at 9.0, alternating... included some super high incline power walking, jogging, steady running... I should probably start paying attention, eh? 45 mins including warmup and cooldown...

Happy Sweating!

:)

1 comment:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I am so glad you commented so I could find your blog. Girl, you have a killer bod!! Great workouts!! I can never work out with my hubby ha!! I am glad you like treadmills too:)

Post a Comment