Thursday, December 2, 2010

Today So Far...

Kettlebells at Home:

25 kb swings with 12k
20 kb snatches w 10k (10/arm)
50 jump rope
20 dead clean/press (10/arm)
20 squat w/ 10k kb in rack (10/arm)
50 jump rope
20 swing/cleans w/ 12k kb (10/arm)
50 jump rope
10 kb pushup w/ row w/ 10k kb (5/arm)
40 russian twists w/ 12k kb
25 kb swings with 12k kb

And then 3 miles on the treadmill for good measure! My left hip flexor is a bit sore and has been bothering me recently, but other than that, I feel great!

3 comments:

ThE MidLiFe CrUiSeR said...

That's me on the right! The idiot sticking her tongue out :) Looking forward to reading how you stay in shape. You look awesome! I can tell you put a lot of effort into training!

Nellie
http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com
(36 year old fulltime RVer living la vida loca with a cute-butt husband and a stink-butt dog!)

Katie said...

Awesome workout!! I just got a kettlebell recently and I love it :D I need to try a few of these moves I haven't done yet.

Unknown said...

:) Thanks for the encouragement, Nellie! I'm excited t ocheck out your blog!

Katie, I LOVE kettlebells too! They've become an addiction- strength + cardio + stretching in one workout?! Yes, please!

Post a Comment