Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Self-Sabotage.... Ughhh...

I love making homemade goodies as gifts for friends and co-workers. They're inexpensive and made with love. BUT I am physically incapable of refraining from tasting. Often. For each batch. Ugh... Yesterday and today I've been making, cutting and wrapping homemade fudge for my co-workers at PS 209.... I've also done a fair amount of sampling, and my tummy is not happy. PLUS it's been a relatively inactive week because of the obnoxious mystery illness I can't seem to shake... I'm determined to not be in too terrible of shape after Christmas- the first week of January marks the beginning of my competition prep for the Natural Muscle Can/Am Bikini Competition on March 26th!

Today:
Day 3 of the 100 Pushup Program (11, 15, 9, 9)
60 jumprope turns
60 kb swings (20 each 8, 10 and 12k bells)
20 single legged deadlifts (10/leg w/ 12k kb)
30 cross punch (15/ arm w/ 5lb dumbell in each hand)
30 upper cut (15/ arm w/ 5lb dumbell in each hand)
60 jumping jacks
10 exercise ball pike ups
20 tricep kickbacks (10/arm with 10/lb dumbell)
15 bridge extensions on exercise ball
15 hip bridges
10 frog raises on an exercise ball (I'll have to post a picture- it's my own special hell that I made up and hate/love)


And hopefully some more cardio at some point today...

96 days until my first bikini competition! AGGHHH! So excited!

Happy Sweating!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bikini contest!?!?! Go you! I may join you on the 100 push up challenge. Looks interesting!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Your pics look fabulous! I bet you will rock the March contest!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

عزيز التمسماني said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment