Tuesday, March 22, 2011

6 at 6

Woke up early this AM to drag myself to the gym... T minus 25 days 'til wedding and 26 days 'til honeymoon... It's about to get serious up in hurr... Doing a smooth 6 miles at 6a sure does set the pace for the rest of your day, though. AND I discovered that one of my favorite former co-workers joined my gym a few months back! I was totally zoned out around mile five and I looked up and he was standing in front of my treadmill! Awesome! I might try to make him my 6a gym buddy...

It's BLISSFULLY quiet at my gym at 6a, though by 6:45 that place was poppin'! I put my music on anyways, so I didn't really get to enjoy the quiet, but I'd imagine that on a day when I come in to lift, it'll be reallllly nice... 


If nothing else, it's worth the view on the way home...

Today will be a MARATHON day... Teaching at Block Institute, then teaching at PS 209, then in to Manhattan for a Box Office training at my theatre, then down to Wall St. to pick up supplies for my Bronx teaching gig... 

I do hope to get another kettlebell video up, though... judging by your comments on the last one, maybe I'll try something that doesn't involve overhead moves? :)

When do you prefer working out? Early AM? Afternoon? PM?

3 comments:

Jody @ Raising Fin and Fish said...

I prefer to workout in the afternoon but now that I'm working fulltime plus have a 7 month old I do it WHENEVER I CAN!

Lisa said...

25 days! That's great. I bet you're so busy! You'll look gorgeous.

Erica said...

LOVE AM workouts! I teach at 5:45 AM- and its my favorite class of the week. It totally does set the pace for the day. Gorgeous pics. Hope your day is going well

Post a Comment