Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feelin' good (aka SORE)

As I mentioned previously, I've been a bit lax with my workout and diet, but I'm determined to look fierce on my Puerto Rican/ Eastern Caribbean honeymoon, so I've officially set myself back on the right track! I squeezed in a  six-miler today and am hoping to get some serious KB work in tonight. I'm LOVING this awesome Kettlebell Workout Guide (fun fact- the guy in the photos is a friend of my trainer).

On a totally unrelated topic, I used up my store credit at Modcloth today! Does anyone else shop here? I LOVE IT! I actually went through a series of ordering and returning (hence the store credit), mostly because the sizing varies with the individual designers... I snagged two HAWT dresses that have some honeymoon potential...



and



I'll post a review when they arrive! 

How's your Saturday been?

3 comments:

becoming-superwoman said...

I want pictures once you get the dresses!

Erica said...

The workouts sounds awesome!!! And the dresses are very cute. The second one just screams honeymoon!!!

Teresa said...

Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.

You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
http://ninjiom.50webs.com/

Post a Comment