Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spreading the Love


That's me and the guy I'm going to marry in 24 days. We love each other. A lot. I'm fairly certain my wedding day will be one of the happiest days in my life. And if I'm going to be THAT happy, then I want to share some of that happiness. In lieu of traditional wedding favors, Joe and I have decided to donate to our favorite charities. I've included those organizations below. Please take a moment to stop by and check out the amazing work they're doing.








I'm pretty sure our guests won't walk away disappointed that they didn't get a baggie of Jordan almonds and a customized matchbook...

3 comments:

A Prelude To... said...

What a GREAT picture!!! Too cute!

Lisa said...

So very happy for you! I cannot wait to see pictures, I know you are going to look stunning! How exciting!

Tenecia said...

*LIKE*

T.

Post a Comment