Monday, March 21, 2011

6 Miles and Some Kettlebells

Hey Pals! Happy Monday! It was pretty rainy and gross here in NYC, but I managed to drag myself to the gym for a nice 6 miles on the treadmill (technically 5.85 because I may have been checking my email on my phone for the first mile, extending my warmup... oops...). The TMs at my gym shut off after an hour, which I understand, but don't like...

I was doing some KBs this evening, and decided that it'd be fun to share some of my favorite moves with ya'll, since I talk about KBs a lot... 

Here's a video of me doing a windmill with a 10k bell (can also be done w/ a dumbell). DISCLAIMER- I am not a trainer. I am not certified to teach you kettlebells. I love using them, though and have worked with an awesome trainer who's given me my base of knowledge. Do with this video what you will! :)




Enjoy!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I should give you my kettlebell, it's never been used because I'm afraid of dropping it on my head.
The pics in your sidebar are amazing! You go girl! I also was a fitness competitor last year.

Tenecia said...

I would knock myself in the head if I tried that...lol!!!

Love your curls :)

T.

Unknown said...

Sandra- I'm sad you don't use your kettlebell! Maybe I'll show some non-overhead moves in my next video! :) Though I know what you mean- I've got a few pieces of workout equipment that I just never seem to use...

And thanks, T!

Post a Comment