Thursday, July 14, 2011

My Kind of Morning...

This morning I woke up when my body wanted me to (almost exactly 8 hours from when I fell asleep), sipped iced coffee, read your blogs and had a leisurely breakfast in bed. 
0% Fage mixed with French Vanilla NuNu Naturals Stevia, Bare Naked Granola and Bloobies.

As soon as I post this, I'm out the door for my first 8.5 miler in a LOOONNNNGGG time. The heat wave has broken so the weather's a bit milder, there's a beautiful breeze, and I'll be running along the Coney Island and Manhattan Beach Boardwalks. And I'll be trying out my new Honey Stinger Gels. Does it get any better?

Thanks for your kind responses to my post about incorporating body image education into my time with my students. I love hearing what you think!

Side note: I've been working to update my SWEAT page with some of my favorite low/no equipment workouts for when you're stuck at home and need some inspiration! Check it out, and let me know if you have anything to add!

Happy Sweating! :)