Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hooray for love!

HOLY MOLY. I'm currently getting ready for work/ finishing my student's script/ frantically packing for my train tonight because this evening I head upstate to report for bridesmaid duty! :)

HAHA- That's Jarred and I posing for a picture when I was Miss Brooklyn. He's been my homie since my senior year of high school, and has been one of the most incredible and supportive friends I have. He's really tall.

Jarred is getting married to THIS awesome lady:
Genevieve and I at her bridal shower. I met her when she started dating Jarred, and we've become very close friends. 

Jarred and Genevieve were a groomsman and a bridesmaid in my wedding in April. Now it's their turn! :)

As a completely unrelated side note, I've had this song stuck in my head since it was played in my burlesque dance class on Monday. Enjoy.