Friday, December 16, 2011

Final Evaluations!

Hola pals. Today = final evaluations, which means I'll be back to my regular blogging schedule beginning TOMORROW! HOORAY! Oh, how I've missed you!

I just wanted to put up a quick post so you know I'm still alive and kicking.


Tired? Oh, yes. But hangin' in!

I've been taking pictures, though! Here are a few until I can get an honest-to-goodness post up.

I got a new lens! A 50mm, to be exact. It takes awesome headshot-esque photos... like this one!


I've been ordering out A LOT more than I care to admit... Ughhh finals...


I decorated our baby tree!


We only have two actual ornaments-  for right now, we don't really need a whole lot, since we're never home for the holidays- by the time we're ready to go all out with a tree, maybe we'll have more ornaments!


We got the Merry Smoochmas ornament after we got engaged on Christmas of 2009.

And this ornament was purchased on our honeymoon when we stopped at St. Thomas- we were looking in a giftshop and Joe knocked over a display and shattered one of these ornaments- they were so kind about it that we ended up buying one anyways...


I've also been making the most of my final days of class...

... We're grad students... Please take us seriously...


My Improv class with my awesome instructor!


More updates to come!

AND some new and intense fitness lovin' is on it's way to ya.... Get ready!