Monday, January 30, 2012

Tagged by Tenecia!

Awww snap- Tenecia from Boobs, Barbells and Broccoli shouted me out on her 12 Questions Survey. Thanks, T! How'd you know I was looking for a distraction from my homework? :) P.S. If you don't already follow Tenecia's blog, you're missing out- Girlfriend is shredded and sassy!

If I got an email with these questions, I'd delete it immediately, but I get GIDDY with delight when I'm tagged for these things in blog land. 

1) You must post the rules.
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4) Tag 12 (or so) people and link them in your post.
5) Let them know you've tagged them!




12 Facts About Me

1) I hate mayonnaise. I've mentioned it a lot recently, but it can't hurt to say it again.
2) I'm an iced coffee addict. If you know me at all, you know that. 
3) I love training legs!
4) I have a list of things to learn that is approximately one trillion miles long. Currently, it includes: breakdancing, chess, Gaelic, parkour, sewing, piano, html, butterfly stroke, tea making, pottery, burlesque performance and using my DSLR well.
5) I have two sisters and four stepsisters. That's 7 girls. My poor dad. 
6) I am happiest when I'm in the water. River, lake, ocean, pool, bathtub... I'm a fish!
7) I love being a student. I would be a professional student for ever and ever if that was an actual job title.
8) I am a procrastinator, but I always end up doing my best work under a tight deadline.
9) I'm VERY SLOWLY working my way through the ACE personal training manual- I hope to get certified once I'm out of school!
10) I didn't change my last name when I got married. 
11) I love spicy food.
12) I grind my teeth a lot. It's bad. I wake up with headaches. Oyyy.




Tenecia's Questions

1) How do you like your eggs? Any way you'll make 'em. EXCEPT raw. Or in mayonnaise. See above.

2) Favorite movie quote- "Don't dream it, be it." -Dr. Frank, Rocky Horror Picture Show

3) Last book you read- "The Need for Words" by Patsy Rodenburg

4) If you had $500 to spend on whatever you wanted, what would you buy? Fitness gear, theatre tickets, books, and a few train tickets home!

5) What's your "go to" recipe? Oatmeal, eggs or a smoothie!

6) What concert(s) will you be going to this year? None planned yet, I should get on that!

7) Favorite candy- Candy Corn/ Candy Pumpkins.

8) What is the best piece of advice you've received? Define yourself by the work you do, not the circumstances you find yourself in.

9) What was the first job you ever had? Babysitting!

10) Do you untie your shoes before you take them off? Not unless I absolutely have to.

11) What is your best feature/body part/characteristic? My eyes/ my smile!

12) If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Everything. See above. 




My Questions


1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
3. What's your least favorite food/ beverage?
4. If you could only do one physical activity for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. If you were reincarnated as a dinosaur, what kind would you be?
6. What is your favorite dish/ meal to make?
7. Name your favorite childhood memory involving food!
8. Who inspires you?
9. Who is your favorite artist (musician, painter, actor, poet, sculptor... any medium)?
10. If you had $10,000,000 to give to charity, which charity(ies) would you give it to?
11. What is your idea of a perfect day?
12. What's your favorite inspirational quote?




I tag:

Katelyn at Chef Katelyn

Ashley at Freckles and Spice

Nancy at Living the Dream

Laura at Joyful Shimmy

Juliette at Finish Your Broccoli

Meredith at Dare You to Blog

Jen at Mom's Gotta Run

Genevieve at Caffeine and Procrastination

Stephanie at Ms. Composure

MUAHAHAHA- I've given you the blog version of a chain email, and if you don't repost, you'll have six trillion years of bad luck and the person you have a crush on will marry your best friend in one week. Or not. No pressure. :)


Sorry!  But not really.