Thursday, October 27, 2011

Flash Fast

Yesterday felt like a complete whirlwind! I had a peanut butter english muffin while running out the door to my first class. When we reached our break, I was STARVING. 

HELLOOOOO, Cliff Kid ZBar!

Kid-tested, Keelie-approved. So. Yummy.
 On Wednesdays we have Movement in the AM. We've been working in small groups and next week we'll have our first individual sessions with our professor. I'm very excited to work one-on-one with her to hopefully figure out what's going on with my cranky psoaz. 

Our afternoon class is Acting- I'm working on two scenes from the play Proof by David Auburn. Class was great, and I was famished by the time we finished.

I rushed home to fix up a flash-fast dinner.

+


=


And now- I'm LATE! :) Today I have Voice, then Speech, then Kinetics and then I'm dashing to the downtown Brooklyn Applebees to support the Miss Brooklyn Organization's fundraiser/ meet & greet. I was Miss Brooklyn 2009 and I'm excited to see some familiar faces and greet new contestants!

What is your busiest day of the week?