Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Manic Monday Recap

Happy Tuesday, friends! I'm still sore from my Saturday run, but in a very, very, very good way. It wasn't epic-ly long or fast but having been away from running for over 4 weeks, it just felt so darn wonderful to get back out there!

Yesterday AM the hubs whipped up some french toast while I prepared to dash out of the house. Yummmm...

I had a rehearsal with a classmate in the AM- she's a wonderful hostess- we noshed on crackers, hummus, tofu salad and tea while discussing the piece we're working on.

Her super adorable pups watched. 

I had Improv class in the afternoon followed by another rehearsal. I headed home and assumed what's become a very familiar position...

 Homework fort. 

And Joe made dinner! Whole wheat pasta, spinach, craisins, almonds and tempeh. So. Good. 

We snagged some of this happiness at the grocery store- I. LOVE. MAPLE!

I'm off to school- on today's docket: 2 Voice classes, a Speech class, 2 rehearsals and HOMEWORK. 

I'll be eating breakfast on the run this AM but this link is making me drool... Which is your favorite breakfast from around the world? My top choices are #'s 2, 4, 10, 13, 16, 21, 27, 35, 41, 42, 45, 47, 48, 49. So basically... all of them....