Thursday, October 20, 2011

School = The Boss of My Life


 School has forcibly yanked me off the blogging bandwagon the past week or so, sadly. And honestly, it's also put quite the damper in my workout-style. Fortunately we're fairly active in all my classes, but I could not tell you the last time I went on a good run or had a killer strength session and that makes me sad. My body misses it. A lot. I've had several 14 hour days recently, leaving my house around 8a and not getting home until 10p and then  beginning homework. Oy. Vey. 

I'm happy to report I'm still thoroughly convinced it's worth it, though! :)

Here's what I've been up to the past few days. 

The Brooklyn College Library recently announced it's collection of William Alfred letters. I was asked to read a letter by Elizabeth Hardwick, a friend of Alfred's going through a difficult divorce. 

The readers and directors at the performance: from L to R Professors Robert Cohen and Judylee Vivier, MFA Actors Jeremy Ping and Aaron Mednick, MFA Director Josh Penzell and MFA Actors Patrick McCormick and me!

A good time was had by all!

I'm also rehearsing for the reading of a new play called Maidenhead which will perform tomorrow at 2p. I'm absolutely in love with this play and so honored to be a part of it's development!

The rest of my time has been spent in class with these crazy kids. (Photo credits- Jeremy Ping, which is why he's not in any of these photos- I'm kidnapping his camera when he brings it in next)!
 I'd assume I'm making fun of Aaron in this picture because... I do that. A lot. 

 Jonny and Andrea studying for our Speech Midterm. 

 I'm so very, very in love with this picture.... Sarah and Patrick- being Sarah and Patrick.

 Can you tell I'm excited?

Aaron pretending to study for the midterm. 

I really am not sure what I'm doing here, but Andrea is dutifully studying in the background...


I'm sorry there hasn't been much of my usual nutrition/ fitness chatter on here- I promise to get myself sorted out ASAP- thank you for hanging in and not abandoning me! :)