Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Product Review- Kiss My Face Lavender and Lily Bath and Shower Gel

Swanson Health was kind enough to let me choose a few products of their website to sample. You and I both know that getting sweaty is awesome, but getting clean can be just as fun! I've been looking for some new body wash, so I jumped at the chance to try Kiss My Face's Lavender and Lily Bath and Shower Gel


The scent in the bottle is earthy, clean and mild. The gels foams up easily to create a nice, light and bubbly lather. After rinsing and toweling off, the scent is almost completely non-existent; great if you like scented gels in the shower but don't want to smell like them all day. If you're looking for something that will leave behind a fragrance, this is probably not the right shower gel for you. After use, my skin felt clean, soft and moisturized.

I have fairly sensitive skin and was very pleased with how gentle this product felt. Kiss My Face Lavender & Lily Bath and Shower Gel is:

-SLS and Paraben Free
-Phthalate Free
-Artificial Fragrance Free
-Not Tested on Animals
-100% Biodegradable (perfect for camping!)
Swanson offers a wide variety of Kiss My Face products at AWESOME prices (as in, cheaper than the manufacturer's website).

All in all, an excellent product!

*Swanson Health Products sent me this product free of charge. I was not otherwise compensated for this review. The opinions expressed here are my own- if you also have experience with this product, I'd love to hear about it!*

Are you interested in getting some free Swanson Health Products goodies to review on your own blog? Then check out the Swanson Health Blog for all the details.