Friday, June 24, 2011

A Brief Break in the Storm

It stopped raining! For a little bit...


Joe and I went for a walk before dance rehearsal!


 We also took the opportunity to grab some ice cream from Udderly Delicious. Best. Soft. Serve. Ever. Joe rocked the twist with chocolate sprinkles, Shawn got a Boston Shake, Courtney got Blue Goo in a cup with Rainbow Sprinkles, and I got a PB Cup Arctic Freeze!

We headed home for a much needed nap, then went out to dinner with my mommycakes. 


For a chain, Ruby Tuesday's has a pretty decent salad bar.


And some garlic cheddar biscuits!


Joe got some sassy ribs, mashed cauliflower and onion rings.


Kinzie got some BBQ chicken with brown rice pilaf and broccoli!


Joe's Rib Bib.


And I had some tortilla soup. Mmmm...

It's raining like crazy here in upstate NY, and we're off to bed- exhausted, but estatic, because we stayed up to hear the results of the NYS Senate Vote. MARRIAGE EQUALITY HAS PASSED IN NY! I try to keep politics off this blog, but I'm making an exception tonight because I am so proud to be a New Yorker. Love wins, always.