Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anything that's worth having...

I awoke this morning completely overwhelmed. School is extremely demanding and I feel a bit behind. I'm scrambling to finish things on time and my extracurricular commitments are suffering. I'm desperately trying to find the the time I need to take care of myself and it has not proven easy. Though I'm having a difficult time, I could not be more happy that I'm here, doing exactly what I'm doing. 

Anything that's worth having is worth fighting for. Success usually comes after travelling down the bumpiest of roads. To escape life unscathed without hardship and adversity is to have never lived at all.

"Show me one scar character'd on thy skin: 
Men's flesh preserv'd so whole do seldom win."
(Shakespeare- Henry VI- 3. i. 305-306)