Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Call to Busy People!

As I dive back into the realm of full-time student in a very emotionally, physically and mentally demanding program, I find myself mildly concerned with how I'm going to balance my rigorous commitment schedule with healthy living. I think being busy is something that a lot of us deal with, and I'm curious to know how you make time to take care of yourself- any time-saving secrets? Shortcuts? Tips? 

I met so many fascinating and inspiring individuals at this year's Healthy Living Summit (recaps here and here)- amazing bloggers who also live very full lives outside of the blog-world. I want to hear how you do it, and I'd love to feature you on my blog as a part of my new guest series- "How I Do It"

I'm looking for a full run-down of your day- when do you wake up? When and what do you eat? How much sleep do you get? When and where do you fit in exercise? What do you do in the "real world"? Be sure to include some pictures!

If you're interested, leave a comment below or email me at: keelie.a.sheridan@gmail.com !