Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Truth Is...

TRUTH IS...

...breakfast made my belly happy!

...I crammed and mildly freaked out over a quiz in Speech class and our teacher ended up "quizzing" us by playing a game where we created sounds, passed them down the line and then the person at the end drew the corresponding symbol... so. easy.

...I had hopes of hitting the gym after class, but I've had a wicked headache and was quite tired after school, so I came home instead...

...I FINALLY used up a dying sweet potato that has been haunting my counter, baking it with some tofu... yummm....


...I haven't been drinking enough water lately, and I feel like crap. 

... I just ate A LOT of oreos...

...I'm supposed to be doing homework, but I just had a long overdue two hour chat with one of my best friends who lives 5,000 miles away.

...this made me think...

What are today's truths for you?