Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rainy Day Shenanigans

I awoke this morning to the sound of cars passing on wet pavement. Though it usually means I'll be slogging through the rain all day, I find this sound to be particularly soothing... 

Today Brooklyn College is closed for Rosh Hashanah, but we have a makeup class with our voice teacher and then one-on-one sessions afterwards. I had a lot of emotions come up in yesterday's voice class and I'm eager/ interested to see what else comes up. 

Exciting news time!


I've secured a private interview with Paul and Mira Sorvino at this Friday's Diabetes Co-Star Cookoff that I was invited to attend through my blog! I'll be speaking with them about diabetes awareness and activism along with the impact diabetes has had on their family (Paul has Type 2 Diabetes).  

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about their advocacy or lifestyle changes in the wake of Paul's diagnosis? I'm compiling a list of questions now!