Thursday, September 1, 2011

BONDI BAND WINNER! And last night's dinner...

Yesterday was a BEAST. When I got home, I was STARVING, but I had a ton of writing and reading to do, so I threw a piece of frozen tilapia in some tin foil with lemon juice, garlic powder and dried basil, set the oven to 400F and let it steam itself into delicious submission. It. Was. Great.

Accompanied by some brussel sprouts from the previous night's dinner.

This morning, I am SORE. In a really beautiful way. We work very deeply on our bodies, posture, alignment and breath in every class which is such a gift- who else gets to go to school and focus on being a more comfortable and efficient person?- plus I hit the gym last night. The result? Exhausted but happy body. 

Today is a killer- three back to back classes in the same room spanning from 9:30a-5:30p- we get a few minutes in between to snack, but no planned lunch break. Oy. 


The Random Number Generator has spoken! 

The winner of the Bondi Band Giveaway is:


Congratulations, girl! Send me your address!

THANK YOU to everyone who entered- I have several other giveaways coming up in the near future- stay tuned!