Thursday, September 8, 2011

It Droppeth As If The Gentle Rain...

Brownie points for identifying the title of this post...

Though it makes my commute uncomfortable, I love rain. 

 The moisture drives these little guys out of the ground in droves! 

 Everything seems a bit fresher...

And more beautiful.

 As I've mentioned before, Thursdays are crazy days for the 1st year MFA Actors at Brooklyn College. We're in the same room from 9:30a-5:30p with a 30 minute lunch break. 

We did a bit of work on our monologues this AM, and I feel significantly better about mine than I did last night. Tomorrow we have another monologue session, so we'll be ready for Saturday's auditions!


Lunch was short and sweet! A string cheese, red peppers and zucchini, Stonyfield 0% Fat Chocolate Underground Yogurt (holy delicious decadence) and some Near East Rosemary and Olive Oil Quinoa (savory, filling goodness). 



The feta, honey and redcurrant tarts I made were a hit with my classmates! 

How was your Thursday? Is it raining where you are?